Motori Autotechnik’s Auto Service team of professionals has been serving the people of Toronto for the past 10 years. We are among Ontario’s tried and trusted auto service providers for a wide range of car maintenance and car servicing options. Our team of technicians for auto services are highly trained and knowledgeable about the latest technologies in the industry. All our staff members work hard to deliver efficient and fast results. Our auto services section covers regular car repair & maintenance. The inspection procedure helps to increase the lifespan of your car and keep its performance at its peak. In addition, our thorough technical assessment for future risks neutralises the breakdowns and accidental collision chances.
About Motori Auto Car Service Centre (Autotechnik)
Signs Your Car Needs Our Services
- Your car is making strange noises.
- There’s an emergency light popping up for no reason.
- The engine has some strange odor.
- Sudden poor handling.
- Sensitive breaking and faulty gears.
Detailed View of Some Vehicle Services
Tires & Rim Swap
Oil & Fluid Change
Diagnostics & Safety Certificate
Get Expert Advice On Car Servicing & Vehicle Maintenance
Motori Autotechnik Service Toronto Ontario, is your one-stop shop for every need related to car repair, and maintenance. We provide top-notch car service to help you drive safely. Trusting our professionals is the best bet for your vehicle. We have extensive knowledge, from changing the parts for regular car maintenance to a complete restoration. We are confident that we can handle any issue you may have with your car, whether a faulty suspension or electrical system.
Apart from individual services, we have packages that can be helpful for you. Package A includes services:
- Synthetic Motor Oil & Filter Change
- Key Fob Battery Replacement
- Washer Fluid Top Up
- Fluid Level Check And Adjustment
- Tire Pressure Check And Correction
- Brake Inspection
- Tire Tread Inspection
Package B consists of the following:
- Air Filter Change
- Pollen Filter Change
- Brake Fluid Change
- Including Everything from Service Package A
Besides this, our experts can help you sell your car at the best price. You can bring your car to us for a vehicle valuation, which will be done according to its condition and features.
Your Credible Service & Maintenance Service Provider
We understand how important driving is in your daily life and the hassle you face when it is going under auto service. After getting your vehicle repaired at Motori Auto, you can drive it safely and confidently. You can visit us any time to restore your car or buy a preowned one since we are also experts in auto sales. You may also rent a car from our rental department, while your car is being repaired.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Keep the battery in tightened ambiance
- Maintain the cleanliness and keep your battery dry to avoid unexpected discharges
- Avoid extreme temperature levels
- Keep your car well-maintained
- Keep your tires properly inflated
- Use the manufacturer’s recommended grade of motor oil
- Avoid excessive idling
- Avoid heavy loads
- Try to drive on higher gears
- Avoid sudden acceleration and braking
- Ensure your car is on level ground: It is important to check the oil level on level ground, as this will ensure an accurate reading.
- Locate the dipstick: The dipstick is usually located near the front of the engine and is usually marked with the word “Oil” or a picture of an oil can.
- Pull out the dipstick: Carefully pull it out and wipe it clean with a rag or paper towel.
- Reinsert the dipstick: Push it all the way back into the tube, ensuring it is fully seated.
- Remove the dipstick again: Carefully pull it out and hold it horizontally.
- Check the oil level: The oil level should be between the minimum and maximum marks on the dipstick. You will need to add more oil if the level is too low. If the level is too high, you will need to drain off some of the excess oil.
- Weird unusual noise
- Reduced on-road performance
- Unusual odor
- Warning lights blinking without any visible reason
- Regular oil changes
- Brake checks and repairs
- Transmission flushes
- Coolant flushes
- Engine tune-ups
- Wheel alignments
- Tire rotations
- Battery replacements
- Filter replacements (air, fuel, oil)
- Belt replacements